Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Whole New Look

As you can see, I have updated the site...please bear with me...it is a work in progress.  I don't really know the direction that the blog is going...just know that you can count on hearing from me much more.  The previous design was so...clinical and to be honest...just made me think about life a year ago.  I feel like the bright colors reflect the bright future and just how much we have to be thankful for.  Things have really begun to "settle" down for us...if that is possible.  Don't get me wrong, we still have doctors appointments and therapies all the time but as far as the day in and day out craziness - it just seems more manageable - Praise the Lord!  So, I would love to be able to give you a glimpse into our daily lives and how much of a blessing all three of my girls are to me! 

I would love to hear from any of you...I am thinking of renaming the name of the blog - any suggestions...keep it or change it?
For now, I will leave you with a photo taken just recently before the girls got hit with a nasty stomach bug!  They love hanging out with each other!



3 comments:

  1. Love the new look of the blog and cant believe how big the girls have gotten....so glad you are all doing well!!!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I haven't checked out your blog in so long. I love the new look!

    I vote to change the name to something more reflective of the 5 of you....you Carter's are amazing so your blog needs a name that is fitting!!!! Love the pics of the girls. Oh my goodness, such big girls now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading more. I check your blog almost daily and pray for you often.
    I like the new look!

    ReplyDelete