Praises for Today:
- Their blood cultures have continued to come back negative for infection.
- The berium enema that Cameron had has made her go to the bathroom pretty much all day...so hopefully her ultrasounds will begin to come back normal again. Her belly is measuring well.
- Reagan is doing fabulous on the vent and is not relying too heavily on it to breathe for her.
- Neither of the girls had to be given a blood transfusion today and they were able to lower settings for both girls on the vent today.
- Reagan was given a diuretic today and has subsequently also used the bathroom all day today.
- Both girls have been back to their active spunky selves today - giving the nurses a run for their money by pulling on tubes.
- Both girls have been off the Billi lights for a couple of days now.
- Reagan gained an ounce from yesterday to today (now that may be different now that she is using the bathroom like crazy!). I believe that Reagan now weighs 1 lb. 10 ounces and Cameron is 1 lb. 8 ounces (also may have changed since she too has been using the bathroom.)
- Reagan's last dose of the medicine for her PDA is today. Please continue to pray that the medication works and she does not need surgery. If it does not close, please pray that she will do well with the surgery and that God would guide the surgeon's hands to keep her safe and sound. She has an echo scheduled for Friday.
- Cameron has her 2nd dose of medicine for her PDA today. Please pray that her body would be receptive to the medication and that hers would close. She too has an echo scheduled for Friday.
- Cameron will continue to have belly ultrasounds and x-rays. Pray that things will clear up and that her body would be able to have time to grow and heal.
Thank you again for all your prayers and support. My prayer will also continue to be that things would continue to stay quiet and uneventful - unless they are good events of course!