Monday, May 4, 2009

Thank You

I just wanted to write a quick note...thank you thank you thank you to all of you who have been so generous to us. I know we will never be able to remember everyone and I apologize if you do not get a formal thank you but I just wanted to let you know what an encouragement and blessing you have been to our family. Thank you for the gas cards, gift cards, gifts, hugs, prayers, and the meals - oh the meals! Let me just say that we have had some amazing meals over the last month or so and our family has enjoyed them so much. In fact, I just said to my mom today... not having to worry about cooking in the midst of all of this chaos has lifted a huge burden from our shoulders. Thank you! Seth also says thank you because thanks to all of you, he has gained some weight over the last month or so. Seth and I continue to learn from all of you about what it means to be cheerful givers and to love on another in Christ. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment