Today at the hospital we got some great news about the girls -
1. Both girls are fully regressed in regards to retinopathy. They do not have to be seen weekly anymore and can be seen monthly now. Hallelujah!
2. Reagan has gained to 5 lbs. 6 oz. and has made better progress than a lot of babies that they typically see in clinic when it comes to continuing to gain.
3. Cameron has now been over 24 hours without a brady that needs oxygen and she is not spitting up like she was. She is sleeping more soundly and seems to like her new feeding plan.
4. Cameron may be able to come home sooner than we thought but she will more than likely have to come home on a monitor...or at least that is on the table for discussion right now. We will see how the week goes and then we may be having some exciting news for the end of the week.
5. Reagan's reflux is significant but it is not getting in the way of her gaining weight so aside from medication...the only other thing we are going to do right now is try her on Cameron's formula to see if that reduces some of the spit up for her. This decision makes things easier as far as both girls being on the same formula but stinky on the pocketbook because it is pretty expensive!
All in all, it seems that things are looking good...just learning what to expect from our girls since we have never had preemies before. Thanks for your prayers.