You can compliment Seth on his photography skills later. Yes, our girls are identical twins even though they do not look it right now. I have several things to point out about these photos for you -
1. perspective - Seth was on Cameron's side of the isolette and so she looks tons bigger. You can see the third picture with Cameron's eyes half closed because of the flash was taken by the nurse on top of them and they look more around the same size (that is the only reason why I am including it!). Plus they are positioned on this weird pillow mattress thing which had their bodies at weird angles. The other thing is that Cameron's face looks way bigger and that is because it kind of is due to the hydrocortisone that she is on (it is a steroid that she has been on for a couple of weeks now but they are weaning it slowly now) but they also have her feeding tube taped oddly to her face which pulls her skin below her chin out, too!
2. skin tone - Cameron's skin does not look this yellow in person. The yellow blanket doesn't help but I think it still looks drastically different because Cameron had been on TPN for so long and Reagan was only on it for about 2.5 weeks or so. She is no longer on the medication to help remove the yellowness but I am assuming that with more time her skin will return back to "normal" coloring.
3. Weight - Reagan weighs 1 kilogram now (over 1,000 grams) and Cameron is smaller at about 950 grams. Doesn't look it, does it? Isn't that funny?
We got their a bit late so it was only a one bath day and Cameron won today. Here are a few photos along with some things I learned about my daughter -
1. - Move quick! - She gets really mad during her bath (she does this with her nurses too!) and will start to turn beet red and cry (or should I say yell).
2. - Be prepared - If she hears that we are coming to give her a bath she will purposely save it for during her bath and continuously go with each time she gets mad during the bath!
3. - It is so much fun even though I felt as if I had never given a bath to a baby before!
4. It completely wears her out so it is the perfect time to kangaroo with her afterward!
THIS WAS THE BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER!