Monday, February 16, 2009

Two Months Old

We're Two Months Old This Week!

Doesn't Reagan look like she is smiling here? Well, we (my parents and I) went to the hospital to give Reagan her bath and while we were there, my parents were given a surprise and were able to hold both girls for some Meme and Papa time. They got to hold the girls as they were getting fed and I think that it helped some with their reflux because they were upright for most of their feed. Here are a few pictures of their special time together.

And here are some photos from Reagan's bathtime with Mommy!


I really think that Reagan is starting to look like a Carter now - doesn't she look a little like Aubrey? The other cool thing is that we are now allowed to begin to bring some clothes for the girls to wear. They have been wearing clothes all weekend. We were told to only bring the really narrow stuff because those fit the girls a bit better. This was very exciting news to me!

7 comments:

  1. I know your parents were eladed to be able to finally hold their two grandchildren! The pictures are sooo sweet! You can just see the joy on their faces to be able to touch them! Still praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures with the proud grandparents! You pictures have made my day! Thank you for continuing to update us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks like Meme, not Aubrey. Look back and forth between the two and you'll see it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seth Carter is that you, are you cyber-stalking your own blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are too beautiful for words. I am so happy that you can now be more "hands on" with them. I used to love holding both my boys at the same time. But that doesn't last long b/c they get too busy and squirmy for all that! Thank you for sharing with all of us and God bless your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seth, pay no attention to my silly husband, stalk away! I would stalk it too just to those precious girls of your's! They are so cute, I cannot get over that picture of Reagan smiling. She is happy to see her Mommy, Meme and Papa! And the girls must just be a good mixture of both of you, because I do see Meme (which would be Leslie too) and I definitely still see Seth, maybe Seth's eyes and Meme's mouth and chin/jaw line. So cute, I can't get over how tiny they look being held in this position, wow! They are like little baby dolls! And once again Reagan is doing her posing for the camera! I am still praying for your previous prayer requests specifically. God is so good! Take care you two! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! WOW! WOW! They really are taking on their own personalities...it is just amazing.

    Thanks for the specific praises and prayer requests too.

    All of you are 'much loved'. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete