Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Surgeries Today

Well, we got the phone call this morning that both girls are having ROP surgery today. Reagan is having it on one eye and Cameron on both. Reagan will only be sedated for the surgery but Cameron must be intubated and sedated as her ROP is more extensive. I have rushed home to degermify myself so that I can rush off to the hospital to be there. I am not sure if I will be able to see them but just want to be there - I don't know...maybe it is a mom thing. Reagan's should be taking place right now as we speak and Cameron's surgery will take place early afternoon. Please keep the girls in your prayers today and I will update you when I am back home.

Thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Praying and will keep looking for the update! We love your family so much.

    ReplyDelete