Well, last night we called the nicu and found out that they were very worried about Cameron. Her blood pressure wouldn't come up, they were worried about her temperature, too. So, they did bloodwork. They are worried that she may have an infection or beginning to get one. They have placed her on antibiotics and are running blood cultures to see if she does have something. Those will run over the next few days and see what happens. Her bloodwork seemed "okay" but showed that there might be something beginning and they figured out her body temp stuff. I pray that she does not have an infection. Her nurse did say that she still did hear her pda. We don't know if they will do the surgery if Cameron has an infection. So, we are waiting and praying for everything right now.
Also, please pray that Reagan is using this time on the ventilator to save up her energy. They are planning on taking her off on Monday and placing her on cpap. I pray that she tolerates it much better. Also, as they continue to increase her food that her belly cooperates and that she continues to move as smoothly as she has.
Thanks again for your prayers.