Still no word on Cameron's surgery. It looks as if it may be tomorrow. Her nurse says she will keep us posted and that the doctors are going to bat for her continuously trying to get the cardiologists to clear their schedule...so we will see. She is doing well considering all that is going on while she waits.
Reagan had an unexpected morning and was having desats and bradycardias so they checked her blood levels and saw that her hermatocrit (not sure how to spell it) was low so she is getting a blood transfusion. They had to take her off of food and back on IV fluids before, during, and after the transfusion and they put a hold on extabating her for now. Her nurse said that if she does really well with the blood then they may try later ot extabate but it all depends on how she is doing. After the transfusion is over for four hours then they will slowly start her back on food. Maybe she knew that stuff was going on with her sister - who knows...they say that twins are connected like that.
We will continue to give you updates as we get them. Thanks again for your prayers!